Welcome to this rare opportunity to own a property steeped in Palo Alto's rich architectural heritage designed and built by Pedro de Lemos, renowned artist and architect. Situated on over 1/3 acre in prestigious Old Palo Alto, this cluster of 5 dwellings comprising 1550, 1552, 1554, 1560 and 1566 Cowper was built in 1932. The main home at 1550 features de Lemos' signature design elements including timbered ceilings, wood doors with decorative hardware, plaster walls, intriguing niches and artistic light fixtures. The outstanding location is just blocks to award-winning schools and world class shopping, dining and Stanford University. The owners have worked closely with trusted local architects Young and Borlik, the City of Palo Alto Planning Department as well as their historical consultants, to create a beautiful plan for future development that will provide a new owner with an unrivaled opportunity to live in, remodel, or develop this rare and historic property in Old Palo Alto.
Courtesy of Compass, Jennifer Buenrostro
Bay East ©2022. CCAR ©2022. bridgeMLS ©2022. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. This information is being provided by the Bay East MLS, or CCAR MLS, or bridgeMLS. The listings presented here may or may not be listed by the Broker/Agent operating this website. This information is intended for the personal use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated at 2:34 AM UTC, 8/14/22.